Monday, September 9, 2013

September 9, 2013

Monday

I got up a half hour later than I wanted, but had my quiet time and went walking. Breakfast and school. Aaron tried to take the bus home but the bus driver wanted $4 instead of the usual $2, and Aaron only had $2, which he put in the box and didn't get back. Mean bus driver. So aaron came back to our house. We got a lot of work done and a little practicing. Big kids went to the studio. 

Made and packed my salad/supper and got ready to leave for our gig at Sloppy's. Garrett was supposed to go to help Ethan with some camera work, but he didn't want to go. We were about 20 minutes down the road when we realized Garrett wasn't in the van. Punk! I grounded him by taking away his iPod for a week.

I took some behind the scene pictures from after our gig, the load out. What fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment