Friday, September 27, 2013

September 27, 2013

I made it out walking this morning. We also had an early start with our schoolwork. When Charlie finished he went to the beach with some friends. When I finished with the other boys, I went to Kim's studio and and wove about a foot and then worked at threading heddles.

I came home to a quiet house. The band was at Schooner Wharf, Garrett and Tommy at a youth function at church, and Charlie off to another friend's for a sleepover.

I worked on Kurt's schoolwork, acquainting myself so I can help him through it. He's starting College Prep with College Plus, so he can get dual credit. 

Garrett and tommy came home with their friend Jonathan and played video games. They took care of the dishes for me so I could practice Tai Chi and then we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment