Wednesday, August 12, 2015

August 12, 2015

Wednesday

I was so tired last night that I went straight to bed at 11 PM. But I woke up at 12 and couldn't sleep. I tried for the longest time and finally got up and listened to one of my lectures. I was up
From 1-6 AM. Not nice. I finally fell asleep
at 6 AM and slept til 9 AM. 

We were supposed to leave at 10 for an appt with our accountant, but about 9:30 I thought I'd check my computer just to make sure everything was good, because it's been strange the last few days. Every time you close it, when you reopen it you have to turn it back on. 

So, I tried to restart it in windows (that's where my bookkeeping is) and it wouldtn't go to windows.  Ed worked on it for 2 1/2 hours, took my computer apart, hooked it up to his computer, found the files, put them on his computer and let me take it to the accountant. We were very late but he was able to meet with us for 1/2 an hour. 

Before we met with the Accountant we dropped of Garrett and Charlie at the Marsthon park to hang out with friends and picked them up when we were done. 

We came home and ate. The band went to Sunset Pier. The little boys and I went to church. I went grocery shopping afterwards. That was a drag. I haven't read to Charlie in a few days. I'm too tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment