Sunday, August 30, 2015

August 29, 2015

Saturday

Today went by way too fast. One of Tom's old friends from Orcjard Park was at the gig last night, just by coincidence. He took some of us out on his boat this morning. It was TJ's family, Tom and I, and Nina. Some of them went tubing and we had a tour of Lake Norman. 

When we got back we scrambled to get ready and leave for the gig. (It was a wedding with a few NASCAR drivers present). I went with the band at 2 o'clock to set up and check it out, then at 4 Tom took me home to trade places with Angelica so she could go to the wedding. I stayed home and watched the girls. 

I started cleaning up and packed the cooler. I made us some supper and we watched Mulon, then I put Callie to bed. And Violet, we stayed up and watched HGTV until 11:30 when she finally fell asleep. TJ and Ang got home about 1:30 and the rest of the boys about an hour later. Leaving tomorrow morning at 8:30 is not going to be easy. 









No comments:

Post a Comment