Tuesday, August 25, 2015

August 25, 2015

Tuesday

 I woke up 1 minute before my alarm and got ready to go to TJ's to bbsit. Poor Callie was upset that she couldn't go to the gig and cried in her bed for atleast an hour. Then she got over it and was fine. Ed came over at 1 o'clock to take over so I could go home and finish packing for Charlie to spend a week at Fran and Georgina's. I hurried and took Charlie to Winn Dixie to pick out a few snacks to take with him, then we put his stuff in a pile. Then I went back to TJ's so Ed could go home and get ready for the gig.

Earlier, Tom came over to TJ's too, to work on the roof. Then he went to pick up the gmc from the shop, and dropped off the Sprinter. It needed a fuel filter. When I went home to take care of Charlie, the thermastat in the house said 87. Poor Tom. We let him know and he came home and started working on the AC. It was frozen up. 

After TJ got home, he and I left and went home to pick up Tom. The band had left a half hour earlier, towing the trailer with the GMC. When Tom finished with the AC he looked like he had done a roof tear off. Dirty. He showered, then we went to the auto shop and traded the Saturn for the Sprinter. 

It was so hot today; the heat index was 106. When we started I took a short walk and bought a Jams skirt that was on sale. During the first break a few of us went to Duetto's, and during the 2nd break I took a walk with Tommy and bought 3 chocolate chip cookies.

We are driving home now. If we get to Winn Dixie  before 11 o'clock Tom wants me to run in and buy some food for the trip. Ugh. I hope we don't make it in time. When we get home I have to pack. We are trying to leave at 6 AM for NC.

Here's a pic taken while we were driving to Sloppy's today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment