Tuesday, August 18, 2015

August 18, 2015

Tuesday

I woke up with both my shoulders hurting. I couldn't braids hair. 
Today felt like a Friday all day, weird. But since it really was Tuesday, I woke up Tom and we left at 8:30 AM for the Health Dept. in Marathon and then the Bank. All my homeschool paperwork is done and mailed. Yippee!!! Tom took me to breakfast to celebrate. He didn't eat but I did. Must be the farm girl in me. :0)

While we were gone Ed took Charlie to his fiddle lesson. I spent a big chunk of the day doing algebra with Garrett. Georgina took Charlie to swim practice, and when I finished algebra I made popcorn and read in my hammock chair. 

Tom finished working on vehicles for the day (now we have two vehicles with broken AC) and he, Charlie, and I went swimming at a friend of a friend's pool. We watched the sunset and went home. 
I read some more, then read to Charlie. I had Kurt, Aaron, and Tommy clean up the kitchen and living room and then I went to bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment