Thursday, August 6, 2015

August 6, 2015

Thursday

Kim came over this morning and we went walking. It also helped others to wake up because someone had to watch Stevie and Reed. Afterwards. Kim went home and Bobby and I went out for breakfast at Bistro 31. We had a relaxing breakfast and a great visit. Tommy went to his guitar lesson while we were gone. 

Next on the agenda was helping Kim and Doug load up all her weaving stuff and movie it about a mile away to her new studio. We brought Garrett to help carry stuff and Tommy to help watch the kids. I should have taken some pictures but I forgot. We moved two looms, lots of yarn, her spinning wheel, toys, and her sewing stuff. Joe and Minoli showed up to help too and it was greatly appreciated. 

I got home just in time to give a piano lesson and it went great.  Nina spent the day cleaning her room, and after giving my lesson I cleaned my bathroom, cleared off the kitchen table, and did dishes. The kids went to play Ultimate Frisbee at the park and I went to Winn Dixie for watermelon. I made supper. Doug Yeomans and Emma arrived and went to the park too. About a million kids came over afterwards and took over the house and ate. 

I paid bills, listened to the kids jam with Doug, read to Charlie, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment