Monday, August 3, 2015

August 3, 2015

Monday

I went walking with Kim this morning. It was so hot. I can't believe I said it, but I said I want summer to end. We really have to make ourselves go. 

After I showered and ate, I worked on my class, moved the laundry, made Tommy start his schoolwork, and got Charlie ready for Fran to pick him up to try out for swim team. Tom and I left at 1 o'clock for the chiropractor (for Tom) and then we went to a meeting in Key West. We had some extra time before we needed to go to work. I wanted to go to Dairy Queen and Tom didn't, so we didn't. :0( We went to Pier 1. It's my favorite store.that I go in and dream and never buy anything. That was a mistake. We should have gone to Dairy Queen for chocolate peanut butter goodness. 

Charlie made the swim team. He called me and was so excited. :0)

We went to Sloppy's. It started raining when we started playing. I walked to Duetto's and bought myself a spicy salami foccacia. Then hurried back in the rain. The rain felt good. 

At Sloppy's I finished the lace on my pillowcase and then I finished the embroidery on an old project. 

Hopefully I will have energy to read to Charlie when we get home. 




No comments:

Post a Comment