Monday, August 3, 2015

August 2, 2015

Sunday 

I went to church but didn't feel like going anywhere. Kim came over with the kids afterwards. She doesn't stay real long but we have a nice visit. 

When Kim left we headed over to Mikki and Randy's to watch the race. I crocheted lace on a pillowcase.  Mikki made us a wonderful dinner with potato soup. I  am so grateful. I like to cook but right now, I don't know how I feel. The race was exciting, the beginning and end. Two drivers ran out of gas right at the end putting Dale in 4th place. 

After that we went home and Tom and I went to church. Then the boys played hockey. I crocheted some more and then cut up a watermelon, made a salad, and made spaghetti. Everyone ate. Joe and Rita did the dishes. I read to Charlie (and Tom) and hit the sack. 




No comments:

Post a Comment