Wednesday, February 3, 2016

February 2, 2016

Tuesday

TJ dropped the girls off about 8 AM. Uncle Jack went with them to the mainland to look at a van that turned out to be a dud. On the way home they had a gig in Islamorada. 

I took Charlie to his fiddle lesson at 11:30 and then picked him up at noon. I took the girls and Charlie and we went to Marathon. I dropped Charlie off at gym class and took the girls to Home Depot with me. I bought the backsplash for the kitchen. We went back to the park and picked up Charlie and then came home.

Charlie changed for swimming and Georgina picked him up. The girls and I went to Kim's to play for a while. Kim had the AC on and I enjoyed that, and the girls loved playing with all Stevie's toys. I picked up TJ's produce on the way back to our house. 

The band left for Schooner Wharf. I invited Bobby over for supper. I made beans and rice, we had some subs, and Callie and I made cupcakes. After supper I let the girls watch Cinderella, then about 9:30 I took them home. They fell asleep and I just moved them into their beds. 

I did a few dishes at TJ's and read for a little. When TJ got home he took me home and I went straight to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment