Friday, February 5, 2016

February 3, 2016

Wednesday

I went walking with Kim and did a lot of picking up. I did school with Charlie and went over math with Tommy. Charlie and I went to Winn Dixie and bought lunch for the guys working at the house and we ate with them. Later, Mikki picked me up. We picked up Randy from work and headed to Key West. Our first stop was Home Depot. I picked out the shower doors for or bathroom and two medicine cabinets. The second stop was Sunset Pier to watch the band. Tom rode with John and was already there. We stayed for an hour or so. Our third stop was Blue Heaven to watch TJ and Angelica's band. I usually love Blue Heaven, but tonight it took us an hour and a half to get seated. By then, the excitement was gone. Also, the band was on their last song by the time we were seated. 

Our fourth stop was Chicago's to see Nina's band play. Ed and Joe were there. Joe was playing bass and Ed was working the camera. We listened to two songs. I think we were all looking forward to going to bed by this time. On the way home we stopped at a gas station for two Heath bars and a Carmello (that's my favorite). 

On John's way home he stopped at Home Depot and picked up the shower doors and the medicine cabinets. 




No comments:

Post a Comment