Sunday, February 21, 2016

February 20, 2016

Saturday

I woke up around 9. Mom made us sausage, bisquits, and gravy for breakfast and the she and I went to the quilt show in Punta Gorda. It was great. I bought a few patterns from one vender and enjoyed talking to her. I went back to give her our card and she said, "The Doerfels!" She knew exactly who we were. She had brought her mother to Key West for her 90th birthday and the boys had sung "Happy Birthday" to her mom. So cool!!

When we got home we sat ouside and visited for a little, then Tom and I went to the pool. Next, we went with my parents to Cracker Barrel in N. Fort Myers. We met up with my friend, Stacey, who happened to be staying in a campground not far from there. 

Tom and I had planned on going to see the Gibson brothers' concert in Naples, but decided to do the dinner instead. Then we drove 5 hours back to the Keys. We got home at 1 AM. I don't like driving so late at night when we should be sleeping but it worked out ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment