Saturday, February 27, 2016

February 27, 2016

Saturday

Most of the boys went to the mainland to go go-carting for Ed and Aaron's birthday. Tommy was the only kid left at home. 

I went to Winn Dixie at 9 AM, hoping to beat the crowd, and I did it! When I got to the check out there was a cashier with no line and no customers. I was in and out of there in less than an hour. I felt good.

When I got home Tom helped me carry up the groceries. As I was putting them away Doug arrived to help us start moving. We loaded up boxes of school books and the shelves near the kitchen table. They also loaded the matresses from the guest room. 

We drove to the house and unloaded. I put out the new cushions on the bench seat in the kitchen and put flowers on the kitchen table. 

We went back to Ave C and loaded the guest room bed frames and some bins of fabric from my closet. I think there were four. We went back to Wilhelmina and Tom anchored the shelves to the wall in Tommy's room. I started putting books on the shelves. Tommy's going to have a school desk in his room. He's been parked at the end of the kitchen table for a long, long time. Tom had me cleaning  some built in drawers in our closet. 

At 5 o'clock we went back to Ave C so I could make supper. I had invited Kim and Bob over for supper. Kim arrived when I did. I made Buffalo cauliflower, baked potatoes, and a salad. I did the dishes before and after supper. 

The rest of the kids came home and they went to the park to play hockey. Charlie and I joined Tom in the hottub afterwards, then I went to bed. I'm beat.




No comments:

Post a Comment