Monday, August 11, 2014

August 11, 2014

Monday

I got up at 7. Devos. Walked. Showered. Started to wake up the boys for our first day of school for the new year. We got a lot done, even our science. Joe folded laundry. Ed and Ben went to the studio. Kurt was at Luke's house in Key West.

At 3 o'clock I packed salad and leftover coconut beans for Tom, Ed, and me. I ate on the way to Sloppy Joes.

Charlie and I took a walk during the 1st break. We finally found The Spice and Tea Exchange. It's set back and hidden between some other stores. I bought  some spices and tea. We also bought a little cookies and cream fudge. Charlie shared that with Joe.

The boys' friends, River and Tiger, came and played a few songs with the band. That made the evening more exciting. I haven't heard them play and sing in quite a while. 

On the way home we picked up some food from The Cafe, then we stopped at Winn Dixie. Now I am soooo tired. I tried a cup of my new tea and went to bed. 






No comments:

Post a Comment