Wednesday, August 6, 2014

August 5, 2014

Tuesday

I went walking today. Since I was already sweaty when I got back, I weeded along the whole side of the house, by the swings. It looks great now. I had Joe move a big fern off the porch to down there. Then he moved a chair where the fern was. If it ever cools off we will be able to sit out there.

At 11:30 we had a call from the teacher who did our homeschool evaluation. She spoke with me and the boys, then it was done. 

I started Tommy in his Omnibus class today. Then I ended up cleaning up the garbage mess that Garrett left. He didn't put lids on the garbage cans, so they were filled with rainwater and garbage. I had to dump them, let the water drain out of the garbage, then put the garbage back in he cans. What a mess. I dragged it all out to the street, and then picked up all the palm fronds from the yard, cut them into thirds, and filled up another garbage can. 

I went with Charlie to Winn Dixie for groceries, came home and put most of it away while making supper, salad, watermelon, and vegan chili. I picked and cut up the pineapple I grew.  We had way less people tonight and too much food. No Garrett. No Kurt. No kids' friends. Stayed up too late cleaning it all up. Atleast I'll have leftovers. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment