Wednesday, August 20, 2014

August 19, 2014

Tuesday

I went walking this morning. No breeze and hot. I made peaches and cream oatmeal for breakfast, from scratch of course, using applesauce to sweeten it.

I had to wake Garrett up many times so we had a late start for school. I dropped Charlie off at his fiddle lesson and then took Joe to Radio Shack to activate his new used phone. We went back home and did more schoolwork. 

We finished school at 5:30 because Tommy had to go to work at church. I dropped him off, and then went grocery shopping. I made supper, Pad Thai, watermelon, and salad, while putting groceries away. The boys all went to the park for hockey, Rob too. Angelica and Violet stayed with me and we quilted on Angelica's quilt. We reminisced about all the bluegrass festivals that Angelica worked on that quilt. The pattern is "Trip around the World" and it's been all over the east coast. 

I did dishes, lots of dishes. Tom got mad because Garrett's friend,  Jonathan, didn't leave with Rob and then 15 minutes later needed a ride home. Ben drove him home. 

Tom grounded Kurt from driving for a week. He wasn't keeping up with a class and was acting inconsiderate, not wanting to help with chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment