Monday, August 25, 2014

August 25, 2014

Monday

I need to get back in my walking routine, but it's sooo hot. I didn't go. I made banana muffins for breakfast for everyone but I ate oatmeal. We did school. We are reading a book about the Donner party right now.  Charlie was rotten, so I finally quit doing school with him and cut his hair instead. He was pretty shaggy.

Nobody did the dishes so at about 2:30 I did them, very grumpily I must admit. Then we left for Sloppy Joes. 

Rob came and we took the little kids for a walk to Mallory during our second set. We watched the Cat Man and the kids got balloons. Later I bought a chocolate chip cookie and enjoyed it with a cup of coffee. 

On the way home Joe crushed a cockroach in our van. Gross! Disgusting!! Ewe!! Get me outta here!!



No comments:

Post a Comment