Thursday, August 14, 2014

August 14, 2014

Thursday

So tired this morning. Tommy and Garrett couldn't get up either. I woke them up so many times I was mad. I don't like starting the day mad. I made pancakes for breakfast. That didn't hurry anyone along.  We finally started school 2 hours late. :0( Grrrrrrrr!!!! I had to do the dishes and there were a lot because the big kids took off to the studio.

Jake and Callie came over for about an hour. That was fun. Then the boys all went to youth group. I did some bookkeeping. That was hard. Then I just sat for about an hour doing nothing, feeling kind of grumpy.

Rob showed up for hockey. When they left I went to Winn Dixie for spaghetti fixings and fruit. Hurried home, carried it upstairs, and started cooking. I cut up watermelon and made a salad. I'm loving TVP (textured vegetable protein). I make a no-beef broth that tastes like beef broth and mix it with the TVP and add it to the sauce. It makes you think there is ground beef in the sauce.

The kids better clean up. I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment