Thursday, August 7, 2014

August 7, 2014

Thursday 

I woke up before 6 because I was sweating. Too hot. I went walking and ran for 3 whole minutes, up from 2 minutes last week.  It is sooo hot out. When I got back I started cutting down some long bambooish looking grass that's growing around a palm tree. I'm trying to clean up the yard.  

I did school with Tommy and Charlie, then went to the post office and mailed the evaluations I got ready yesterday. I stopped at TJ's and dropped off a package for Ang that was delivered to our house. I held Violet for a few minutes, then went home. 

Bobby picked up Charlie. The other boys went to the park to play ultimate frisbie with the youth group. I went to Kim's and wove for 2 hours. I wove 3 feet. I might go back tomorrow.

I stopped at Winn Dixie's on my way home. I made Pad Thai for supper and had leftover watermelon, salad, and chili. I bought lots of grapes too and put them out.  

Everybody loved the Pad Thai. We watched an Indiana Jones movie because Tommy wanted to see it so bad. I had Ben do the dishes. It's time for me to start getting to bed earlier.


2 comments:

  1. I just love those colors together, such beautiful contrast

    ReplyDelete
  2. just catching up on you for the last two weeks... I have been at the Erie County Fair since the 7th.... home now!!

    ReplyDelete