Monday, August 18, 2014

August 17, 2014

Sunday

Went to church. Nina's band had a gig at Sunset Pier. Then Joe and Ed met them later to play at a benefit.  I spent about 2 hours sewing on sweet baby Violet's dress. I ordered lace for it. 

Charlie spent last night at Bobby's. He fell asleep during his Sunday school class. When we got home from church I sent him to bed and he slept all day. I woke him at 8 PM. I guess he doesn't need to sleep at Bobby's for a while.

Tom and I went to church in the evening.

Then Tom met Rob at the park to skate. While they were gone, I made a salad and cut up a watermelon. That was supper. I just had no other plans and didn't feel like cooking.

Tom left at 10 PM to work with Fran all night. Ed, Nina, and Ben stayed in Key West after the benefit and went to see a movie, "The Giver." I saw a trailer for it and it looks like it deviates too much from the book. I love the book. 



No comments:

Post a Comment