Friday, August 22, 2014

August 21, 2014

Thursday

Garrett and Tommy are still having a hard time getting up in the morning. It makes me crabby and it's a horrible way to start the day. We finally started about 11. Tommy had a guitar lesson at 12:45. The older boys were going to the church so they gave him a ride. 

We did school till 4:30 when Garrett and Tommy went to the church for youth group. Charlie was horrible all day, not listening to me, so I didn't let him go to Bobby's.

I made chickpea chickenless salad and I had a green salad leftover for supper. TJ had dropped off Jake and Callie while he worked at church. I had them from 5-8. After they left I played "Trouble" with Charlie. Rob came up to skate and Tom met him at the park. Then they came back to the house about 9:30 and ate.

I started reading "Little House in the Big Woods" with Charlie, then sent Garrett, Tommy, and Charlie to bed at 10. Charlie asked me if we could live in a little house in the big woods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment