Saturday, August 2, 2014

August 2, 2014

Saturday

I didn't write Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. I had good days, a little slower. I enjoyed getting up early and taking Tommy to camp and picking him up. I also worked at getting the boys portfolios for last years' school done and in the mail. I did planning for the upcoming school year, and cleaned off bookshelves. 

Thursday Tommy brought home a friend from camp.  We took him back to camp that night for a campfire. Rob joined us there. Tom, Charlie, and I went with Tommy. They did skits and we made S'mores. It was a fun night.

Friday I cleaned off my big bookshelves. I only got rid of two bags of books, one for Salvation Army and the other for the garbage. I still need to get rid of more. The band went to the Hurricane, and Garrett went with TJ and Ang to another gig at the Marathon Yacht Club. Garrett went to watch Violet. I stayed home with Tommy and Charlie and I watched Jake and Callie. Rob came up and made supper. 

Saturday morning Tommy went to the baptism at Bahia Honda. I was planning on going but it was just too hot. I stayed home. Kim and Doug took Tommy. I took Garrett to Bealls for shorts and a swimsuit for camp, then stopped at Winn Dixie and Walgreens. Then at home I just took care of little, piddly things all day. I sent Garrett to the dive shop to get water shoes and two water shirts and he came home with snorkeling gear, so I had to go back and return it and get the right stuff. He was a pain today. He's leaving for camp tomorrow and stays there till next Saturday. After that I went with Nina to Salvation Army. I found a really pretty dress. 

The band left at 11 AM for their first gig, stopped at home for an hour or so, then headed off to the Hurricane again. Charlie and I went to Kim's studio from 7-9 pm.  I wove about three feet. I came home, did more school prep, made blueberry muffins, cleared the table, did dishes, and went to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment