Saturday, September 13, 2014

September 13, 2014

Saturday

I went walking this morning, but just before I got to the park I was hit from behind by a little boy on a bike. The tire just ripped my skin.  I walked a little further, then looked down at my leg. Yokes! It was really gross. I went home. Showered and cleaned it out as best I could. I don't know how anyone can be a doctor. So glad they are though. 

Anyway, it was another bad day. Gray skies and it rained a lot. My leg bothered me. I watched Jake and Callie. They were good but Tommy and Charlie were not. I was mad at Garrett on and off all day for his laziness. I made him clean the hallway bathroom, and actually clean it. When the kids do it they never clean behind the toilet, or wash the floor, or scrub the tub and shower walls. I made him do it all. 

Tommy spent his time arguing and not listening. He used to be the sweetest, kindest boy. Not anymore. :0(

I made chili in the crockpot and cornbread. 

The band went to Sunset Pier for their first gig. When they got home I went to Kim's and threaded heddles. Alice bandaged up my leg. :0) Kim came over to eat supper with me. Tommy played with Stevie. Then Kim soaked in my bathtub (she doesn't have one). TJ picked up Tommy and I and we went to the Hurricane.

When I got home I took a bath to soak my leg so the bandage would come off. I put on more Neosporin and a new bandage. I took a pic of my leg but don't think it's appropriate to share. 



1 comment: