Thursday, September 4, 2014

September 3, 2014

Wednesday

We were up too late last night and I couldn't get up in time to go walking. I went with Joe to drop off his stand- up bass to get worked on, then started school. We did school till almost one o'clock, then headed over to the church for Stevie's first birthday party. The kids had a blast. There was food!! That was awesome!! Thanks to everyone who made that happen. I made a romper for him and Tom and the boys got him a Panthers' jersey. 

When we came home we did about two more hours of school, then went to church for supper and bible study. Tom and I ended up missing the Bible study. The boys had gone to Key West to do a live radio show/interview. It started at 7 so Tom and I listened. It was really fun, the boys personalities showed through, and we learned some things about some songs that we didn't know. The hosts were awesome! A great job by all. I smiled the whole hour. 

I had Jake and Callie with me so I took them to our house. When the band got home from the radio show TJ took them back to his house. Then we watched a Donner Party documentary. This morning we finished our second book about the so I wanted to watch it. Stayed up too late though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment