Saturday, September 27, 2014

September 27, 2014

Saturday

I went walking this morning. The band went to Sunset Pier and Tommy went too. I went over an algebra lesson with Garrett and then we did the next lesson. I did an Omnibus lesson too. Tommy and I are reading The Odyssey.

Garrett took a history test and I did some
school organizing. I made Pad Thai for lunch, with just veggies, no noodles.  Then Tommy, Charlie, and I headed to meet the band at Schooner Wharf. When we got out to US 1 a little gecko was on my driver's side mirror, holding on for dear life. I pulled into Walgreens so we could get him off safely. 

Schooner was fun. I did embroidery till it was dark, then read a little history. I left with TJ just after 10 o'clock, but Tommy and Charlie stayed. They were having fun playing with Ian and Ariel. 

Got home and went straight to bed. So tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment