Thursday, September 18, 2014

September 18, 2014

Thursday 

I haven't been setting my alarm since my leg got hurt. Just sleeping till I wake up. I hope that I can start walking again on Monday. Tom left early this morning to go look at an RV in Okeechobee, then to visit his friend John and spend the night.

We did school from 10:30 till 5:00. We made our own "Starry Starry night" pictures like Van Gogh. The big kids went to church to set up for youth group and to practice. Tommy had a guitar lesson today with Doug. Mel picked up Tommy and Charlie for an evening  at their house. 

I went to Kim's to weave. On the way I stopped and bought us subs for supper. They were yummy. Then we worked. We got one wrap wound onto the back beam and I worked on threading another. 

I came back home and took a bath, then cleaned my bathroom. I picked up Tommy and Charlie. They got ready for bed and we read "Little House in the Big Woods" before we went to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment