Monday, February 17, 2014

February 17, 2014

Monday

This morning I made pancakes. I 10x the recipe. I 5x it for us but doubled that with Stacey and her kids here. Then most of us went to the beach at Bahia Honda State Park. The sun was warm, the breeze cool. It was a gorgeous day.  But all good things must come to an end. Stacey and her family had to leave. They headed back towards Orlando, and we headed back to Big Pine. The visit was much too short, but better than nothing. She came Saturday evening and left Monday afternoon.

Tom and Tommy stayed home from the beach and watched Jake and Callie. TJ and  Angelica went to Miami for Ang's dr. appt. We were at the beach for about 2 hours.

When I got home I finished loading the dishwasher and cleared the table. I sat in the hot tub for a while. TJ picked up the kids and then Tom and I went for a picnic at the culvert on Middle Torch for supper.

The boys went to the park to play hockey. I read a little and sat in my bed. I never got to my bookkeeping work today. I don't have time for that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment