Thursday, February 6, 2014

February 5, 2014

Wednesday

I woke up with my alarm, had some quiet time and a cup of coffee. I drink a big glass of water when I get up everyday. Then I went out for my walk. My walk is 3 1/2 miles. Today was the first day I ran around the park 3 times! Big accomplishment for lazy me who has always had a strong dislike of running.

I showered and ate oatmeal, woke kids up, and ha them do chores. The older boys went to the studio; the younger boys did school. At 2 o'clock Tom and I took Garrett to his dr. appt. I thought I might get scolded for not stuffing in enough gauze, or not stuffing it in far enough. It's getting smaller at the opening, too. But Dr. Chan said it looks great, and by this weekend I might not have to stuff it anymore, just cover it with gauze. Yay!!!

From there we went to Ross. I bought the boys, Jake, and Callie socks. I bought 2 new bathroom mats and 8 new towels for the kids bathroom. I also found two pretty colorful paintings. One is metal wall art. 

When we got home I made teriyaki chick peas and we had leftover rice and salad. Ed, Joe, and I ate. Then we went to church. Tom, Ben, and Nina took a motorcycle ride to Marathon to get some parts from Home Depot.

After church all the kids but Charlie stayed to set up for youth tomorrow. I did an Omnibus lesson, finished Gilgamesh, read to Charlie, and went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment