Sunday, February 23, 2014

February 22, 2014

Saturday

I almost went to the beach this morning, but I did my devos, walked, and did chores all day. I had Tommy fold laundry with me, so I could coach him along. Garrett had to pick up the living room. It took him all day, the bum. I went to Walgreens and bought shampoo, vitamin C for Nina, and rechargeable batteries for the band.

I used my new pressure cooker to cook chickpeas. I made hummus and chickpea patties (like chicken tenders), steamed asparagus, steamed broccoli, and a salad. 

Then it was time to drive to Schooner Wharf. The band played at Sunset Pier earlier today, but Nina didn't go because of her cold. She went with me to Schooner though. We wanted her to get a little rest.

Schooner was packed. TJ had brought Jake and he just wants to be on stage. He is so funny. About 5 people thought I was Kim. So funny.

I left about 10:00, dropped Naomi at home and then dropped Jake at home. I listened to my book while driving. It took over an hour to get home. Listening to the book "One Thousand Gifts."

When I got go home I read a little, then read to Charlie, then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment