Sunday, February 9, 2014

February 9, 2014

Sunday

I thought I got up with lots of time to get ready but it was quickly gone. I fed Callie, then Jake, and got them dressed. I got Charlie up and dressed, and then took a shower. I hadn't time to eat my oatmeal so I ate breakfast at church today.

Some of us went to church, the other half to Nina's gig. After church, I finished putting band T-shirts into bags and labeling them, while visiting with my mom. I fed Callie and watered my plants and before I knew it, it was time to leave for Schooner Wharf. My mom and dad rode down with us in the 15 passenger van. The plan was for us to leave the gig around 9:30 with the little kids and that's what we did.

Our friend, Jason, was our waiter. Ronda Vincent was in the audience at our show. I didn't see her but Tom talked to her and her husband. Our friend Aaron was there too. I haven't seen him in a few years since he moved away. Callie stole the show tonight, playing her fiddle and dancing. I wish I would have gotten some video or pictures, but it was just too hard keeping track of Jake and her and doing that too.  I couldn't get her off the stage for four songs. Then I had to take her off and she was mad. That was my cue to get ready to leave. 

She fell asleep on the way home but woke up when I laid her down on her bed. :0( It was 10:00 PM and I needed to get fruit. We've been out of it for two days. My mom and dad and the other boys stayed with Jake and Callie and I went to Winn Dixie. I came home, put it away, got the kids ready for bed, and I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment