Monday, February 3, 2014

February 2, 2014

Sunday

We went to church, then I drove home and most the others stayed longer. At about 2 o'clock they came home and we went to Watson Field for Terry Cassidy's superbowl pickin' party. It always rains for this event but not this time!! It was a gorgeous day. Helena brought her 3 boys and the kids played. Jake came too. Kim and Angelica went to a baby wearing get together up in Tavernier, and Ed, Nina, and Kurt played in Key West at Sunset Pier.

When we got home I worked frantically in the kitchen. I made buffalo cauliflower and 2 vegan pizzas. I was trying to make vegan cheese and my Ninja blender would not turn on. Grrrrr. It's pretty new. TJ went to his house and got me their high powered blender and I was able to finish making the cheese. The boys had the Superbowl game on but went to the park to play hockey in the middle of it. I think I saw about 3 plays. The cheese turned out great. Tastes, looks, and feels like mozzarella. I was exhausted though. Next year, the kids can do the food. :0)

We had ice cream and watched some hockey. I started dishes and Ben finished them.




No comments:

Post a Comment