Thursday, February 27, 2014

February 26, 2014

Wednesday


I woke up early enough for quiet time and my walk. I woke kids up at 10 and started school with Tommy and Charlie at 11. Garrett and the older boys went to a meeting at church. 


We finished school just before 3. Tommy and Charlie went to art class at the park. I did bookkeeping for and hour, then went to Kim's studio. Tom took me on his Harley. I'm a nervous wreck on that thing.  We wove until 6, but didn't get done as much as we hoped. Stevie was a little cranky, and I had problems withy selvages and finding my groove. 


Doug picked us up at 6:30 and we went to church. Kim and I both brought out supper and ate there. Bible study was after supper. We had a guest speak about his book "Gravity, true for you but not for me." 


Afterwards, Charlie went to sleep at TJ's house. I did dishes,  then snuggled up in bed at home and read till I fell asleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment