Friday, February 21, 2014

February 21, 2014

Friday


I had my quiet time, then went to Winn Dixie. Came home and made blueberry muffins for breakfast and chickpea noodle soup for lunch. Charlie went to his fiddle lesson. I did school with Garrett and Tommy. Made a quick salad and packed it and soup for the drive to Sloppy's. we left at 1:30. I'm enjoying cauliflower in my salads lately. Today I added blueberries and some walnuts.


Sloppy's was busy. We play just two sets for the Friday show. Jake was awesome tonight. We stopped at the Cafe on our way home and I split a veggie burger with Tom. We dropped Naomi off at home, Aaron at a friend's house, and then TJ at home on our way home.


Charlie ate jello that he made last night. 


I am so tired and it's not even 10 PM.


No comments:

Post a Comment