Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February 24, 2014

Monday


Felt worn out and tired this morning. I did not want to tackle the dishes, or the living room, or school, so we went to the Beach. Bahia Honda State Park is 5 minutes from our house so that is where we went. We spent 2 1/2 hours there, then stopped at Winn Dixie for a late lunch. 


Once home,it was time to get ready for Schooner Wharf. The band left at 4:30. The younger boys and I planned to leave later. I showered, then did an hour of bookkeeping. I went to women's Bible study at church. I went back home, picked up the boys,  and drove to Key West at 8:00 PM. 


It was a fun night. I stayed longer than I planned. Rob came. Zona was our waitress. Aaron M. M. Was there. Jason showed up. And a young man from Western New York came to the show. He had seen us when we first started playing at Stereo Advantage in Williamsville, NY.


We didn't get home till close to 1 am.



No comments:

Post a Comment