Saturday, November 15, 2014

November 15, 2013

Saturday

Tom and I rode bikes to Big Pine Restaurant for breakfast, then I rode over to Kim's studio. We worked for a while, then I rode home. 

I got Tommy and Charlie and drove back to Kim's. They played with Stevie and argued a lot. Kim and I goty project wound onto the back beam. Then she went home and we went home. 

After a little while I went back to Kim's with just Tommy. I finally started weaving on my dish towels. So exciting. So pretty! This is the yarn we dyed.

At 8 PM we left. Had to stop at Winn Dixie for grapes and lettuce. Came home. Made Pad Thai and pulled out some leftovers. The boys played hockey but went to a friend's house afterwards so they didn't eat supper. 

Garrett's trying to get himself grounded. He keeps going places and not telling anyone where he is.

TJ gave a banjo lesson from our house. Jake and Callie played with Ian and Ariel, and Violet fell asleep on Ben. 






1 comment: