Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November 4, 2014

Tuesday

I went with TJ and Angelica to their gig at Blue Heaven to babysit Violet. It was a cool, breezy day and Violet was good. We left at 8:30 AM. They played 10-2 and we made it home a little after 3. 

I thought I had some free time, but as I was figuring out what to do next, things went sour. Tom was working on the Habitat application and I went to the IRS website to order copies of our taxes. We were supposed to be able to download them and then print them, but that didn't work. We ordered the 2013 one and it will take 5-10 business days. The 2012 one had a cute little star next to it. Grrrr. We couldn't order it. That little asterisk sent us somewhere else, which said we never filed in 2012. Grrrr!!!! We did! We electronically filed at the accountants and had a receipt.

So that's what I spent my free time doing. I couldn't shake that bad feeling the rest of the night.

TJ picked up my produce for me and dropped it off. The boys went to hockey. I heated up leftover soup, cut up two watermelon that cost $9 a piece, and made a salad. I ordered 4 pizzas and some wings. I made everyone eat soup before they could have pizza.

I left the dirty dishes and went to bed. 






No comments:

Post a Comment