Monday, November 17, 2014

November 16, 2014

Sunday

Tom and I got up at 7:30 to go to the 8:00 service at church because we needed to drive to Miami to get our new van. Hopefully there will be no more problems with it.

 We met the man who sold it to us at the Dolphin Mall, at Cheesecake Factory. That's the only way Tom could get me to go, otherwise I would not have gone. My favorite food there is the spicy chipotle pasta and chicken, and plain cheesecake. The parking lot was crazy full, with people searching for parking spaces and grumpy mean. Anyways, we had a relaxing ride, a delicious meal, and we've got the new van. I'll have to take a pic of it tomorrow. I forgot. 

We got home in time to go to church and then home again. I did some picking up when we got home, read to Tommy and Charlie, and went to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment