Friday, November 28, 2014

November 26, 2014

Wednesday

I got up and made my pies for tomorrow. We did some schoolwork, then the boys went to help at church. I did a little cleaning and made a ton of candied sweet potatoes for Night of Thanks at our church. 

We went over to the church at 3:30. There were already a lot of people there. They had two seatings and fed over 600 people. The kids played in the worship band for a half hour concert for each seating. It was a fun evening. 

I was so tired afterwards. The kids had friends over and they were sooo loud. We had to put am extra blanket on the bed because it was cold, and I woke up sweating, then cold, then sweating. The wind kept making our bedroom door move just enough to make it sound like someone was coming in, all night long. And Tom got a text message at 4 AM. I slept horrible.



No comments:

Post a Comment