Monday, November 17, 2014

November 17, 2014

Monday

I went walking today. It warmed up a little here and it was a hot walk. I'm still running two times around the park. I asked Tom to turn the air back on so I could have a pleasant school day. 

I woke up Garrett and Tommy and we started school an hour late, but I needed the extra hour this morning for me. I started dictation with Charlie instead of spelling. I'm pulling out sentences from the books we read. We started "Sounder" on Friday. 

At 2:30 I made a juice drink with kale, apples, and oranges. That was my lunch and supper.  Then we climbed into the new van and went to Sloppy Joes. 

Sloppy's was busy and the evening went by fast. There were a lot of friendly, kind people tonight. I enjoyed talking with them.

We had to stop at Winn Dixie on the way home just before they closed for almond milk and toothpaste. I hate that. I just wanted to go home. 

Here's the weather today for Big Pine and Springville.


No comments:

Post a Comment