Thursday, November 6, 2014

November 5, 2014

Wednesday

I was all dressed to go walking when I got a text from TJ. He wondered if I was going to Winn dixie this morning. I knew what he wanted. French vanilla coffee creamer. We were out of bread, so I told him I could go get it for him and then go walking. So I went to the store, dropped of his creamer, and went home. It all took longer than I thought though, and there wasn't time to walk. 

I made pancakes and Tommy, Garrett, and I took turns reading aloud while the others ate and cooked the pancakes. We are close to finishing "Till We Have Faces." I so need more time in a day, and at the same time, I hate hurrying through the day, trying to get things done. There's no time to enjoy what we're doing when I'm hurrying the boys along.

We did school till about 4. I made some food for Kim and I, then took it to Kim's studio. I brought Charlie to play with Stevie. I was able to thread the Reed. The next time I go I will thread the heddles.

We went to church in the evening. Then after church I took TJ and Ang's kids to their house and watched them there. Tom showed up a while later with popcorn. Yum! When TJ and Ang came home Ang had a terrible migraine and was so sick. :0( We are trying to find a doctor for her.

When we got home Garrett hadn't done his math. He is such a bum sometimes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment