Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November 12, 2013

Went for my walk and watered my plants. I made apple turnovers for breakfast and some of the kids did their chores.

We left an hour early for gym class so I could go to Home Depot first. I'm going to try planting lettuce and spinach in window boxes on the porch. 

When we got home I ate lunch, then hurried to Tai Chi. I was the only student who showed up. Private lesson for me. :0)

Home again. Made pizza dough and then went to Winn Dixie. Back home the boys were getting ready for hockey. I carried 8 grocery bags up the stairs in one trip, including a watermelon. I made the pizza, made a Greek salad, and cut up the watermelon. I ordered 6 pizzas and then picked them up. 

I was ready for them when they came back. Ben got hit with a hockey stick over his left eye. So great foul for JC and his mom, who put Ben back together again. I wish I was nurse-like when it comes to bad boo boos, but I'm not. 

We ate, the boys watched hockey, and by 10:00 I was getting ready for bed. I read a Curious George book to Charlie and then went to bed. I think I'm always the first one to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment