Saturday, November 2, 2013

November 2, 2013

Saturday

I walked and ate my oatmeal, then headed to Kim's studio. I spent two hours threading heddles and went home. I fed Charlie oatmeal and made myself lunch.

I had planned on spending most of the day at Kim's, but Tom wanted me to go with him on a date with Ed and Nina. We dropped Tommy and Charlie off at Kim's and we were on our way.

Tom's glasses broke this morning so we stopped at Sears and he got his eyes checked for new glasses. They didn't have anything he liked, so he didn't get new ones yet. He wants John Lennon glasses.

We met the band breaking down from their gig and picked up Ed and Nina. The restaurant didn't open for another hour, so we went to Dairy Queen first. 

We had a great dinner and a relaxed visit. Then we went home. I played a game with Charlie and then spun at my spinning wheel. 




No comments:

Post a Comment