Friday, November 15, 2013

November 14, 2013

Thursday

Walked. Made a triple batch of apple muffins for breakfast. Woke everyone up at 10. We got chores done, but I wish they would move a little faster, and without me prodding them.

School was going well, until the government schools got out early for a half day. Four, and then five extra kids came over around noon, and they just couldn't keep quiet. 

I had Garrett take two mattresses out to the road, and a dresser. They will get picked up tomorrow. Always happy to get rid of junk.

We left for Schooner Wharf at 4. I wore my new cowboy boots, since the temp was to be in the low 70s and 20 mph winds. Our waiter was great. I spent 2 hours doing embroidery. After  Tommy and Charlie sang, I took them home. The ride seemed extra long. It was over an hour.

It was late and I was tired, but I had to have a talk with one of the teens at our house. I really did not want to deal with it, but I had to. So I made it short and to the point. It went better than I thought it would.

No comments:

Post a Comment