Thursday, November 28, 2013

November 28, 2013

Went for my walk. It was 58 degrees! That's cold here!  I made pancake batter and Ed cooked the pancakes for everyone. Kurt had 3 friends sleep over last night I kind of took the day off. Nina did dishes without me asking her to. :0)

Kurt's friend's mom came to pick them up and stayed and visited a while. She is teaching Tom some yoga stretching to help him with his back and neck.

Kurt decided to set up the tree. He and Ariel put on all the ornaments. We also found a little lizard in the tree. He's still there, somewhere.

At 4:30 we tried to leave. Kids were late. Two kids were fighting over a pair of pants.  :0(

We made it to the gig. Zona was there. We hadn't seen her in a long time. She was our waitress.

Nina's band played tonight. The night went slow for me. I embroidered and then for the last hour I held sleeping Ariel so she wouldn't fall over and get hurt. We left for home at 11:35 PM, and had to pick up Kurt. 

I can't wait to get home and go to bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment