Thursday, November 7, 2013

November 7, 2013


I woke up an hour early again. I didn't want to walk but went anyway. I started listening to "The Help" again. I think it's my third time.


The kitchen was a mess when I got up. The older kids started watching the new Superman movie at 11 PM last night so they left it messy.


I didn't want to do school either. I wanted to start at 10:30 but they are so slow we didn't start till noon. We worked till 4:30. I also made bread, vegetable chili, and cornbread while doing school. I made it for a late lunch, but there's was quite a bit left so I used it for supper. 


Tommy and Charlie went to their friends' house and I went to Walgreens and Winn Dixie. When I got home I made the chili, made spaghetti, cut the watermelon, and chopped the salad. I also made two pumpkin pies for Ben's birthday (which was yesterday).


The boys all played hockey and we ate afterwards. Then we sang to Ben and ate pie. I asked Aaron to empty the dishwasher and Kurt to wash. 


Finished!



No comments:

Post a Comment