Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November 26, 2013

I woke up to my alarm at 7. Went walking at 8. To Kim's at 9 and finished threading the reed. Winn Dixie at 10:30. Then home. 


I made a huge batch of candied sweet potatoes and a salad. Packed everyone up (18 of us) and drove to Duck Key to our friend's house for our Thanksgiving dinner. We had a great, relaxed time. The younger kids went swimming.


Home again at 6:30. The boys went to play roller hockey at the park. I cleaned the trashed kitchen that I left earlier. I also redid the leftovers from earlier and got them ready for the oven. I cut up a watermelon.  I ordered 4 pizzas, since Tuesday is pizza night. I didn't want anyone to be disappointed. Next week we are going to start alternating weeks with spaghetti. 


I picked up the pizzas and laid out the plates. We ate. The kids couldn't get the hockey game up on the screen so they went outside to play frisbee, at 11 o'clock at night. I was the first one to bed.








No comments:

Post a Comment