Wednesday, May 14, 2014

May 13, 2014

Tuesday

There was a lot of plan-making this morning. Tom and I had Callie and went to look at an RV in Ley Largo, an hour and a half away Ed took Charlie to his fiddle lesson and picked him up. Helena picked up the boys and Jake and took them to gym class.

Sitting in the car so long tired me out. The RV was nothing impressive. When I got home I ate. I didn't want to go to Tai Chi but I went anyway.  

I took Tommy with me to Winn Dixie and bought groceries. Came home. Put food away. I made spaghetti, a giant salad, cut up 2 watermelons and rinsed off grapes. I ordered 3 pizzas and chicken wings (for Rob). Rob ended up not coming because the weather was uncertain. The boys ended up skating because it didn't rain. I picked up the pizzas and wings.

When the kids came back from the park, Charlie announced downstairs that there was pizza, and we had three extra kids come up, not including Bobby, Shannon, Aylsa, Cody, JC, Marshall, and my kids. The kids were like piranha with the pizza. I had to stop some kids from being pigs with the pizza. Hardly anyone ate spaghetti. And only one kid ate salad. That's it. I'm not ordering pizza for a while. On a happy note, one blond headed young girl that I didn't know thanked me for the food. She was the only one.

I cleaned up the kitchen because Garrett was in the bathroom forever. I was tired and trying hard not to be grumpy.

I forgot to mention that Rob got me a new hammock chair. Tom has to put it up. Here's a pic of what it looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment