Friday, May 30, 2014

May 30, 2014

Friday

I didn't sleep that good and got up at 7:30. Callie was awake and checking out my spinning wheel. I made her oatmeal and changed her diaper. I washed off the kitchen counters and swept the floor. 

The dishwasher was stopped in the middle of a cycle. I tried turning it on and it wouldn't work. Great. :0(

At 9:30 I got my hair trimmed and Tom watched Jake and Callie. When I got back Tommy and Aaron were up. I got ready for school and woke up Garrett and Charlie. I did school from 11-2, then went to Winn Dixie. I needed to escape for a few minutes. The boys did their history and math while I was gone.

When I got back I washed the dishes, everything on the counter first, then the stuff in the dishwasher. Tommy and Aaron dried. Then it was time
To leave for Sunset Pier.

I forgot diapers for Callie so when we got to the gig she and I walked to CVS and bought some. I got her a Tinkerbell Doll to keep her occupied at the gig. At the end of the night the dolls wings were lost. Oh well. 

I enjoyed the night. Did some embroidery.   The kids ate after the gig, then broke down the equipment. We got home just after midnight very tired.  



No comments:

Post a Comment