Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 19, 2014

Monday

I went walking this morning. I got the boys started on their schoolwork, then Nina and I went on errands to Walgreens, Winn Dixie, Bealls (we each bought a Yankee candle, mine was pineapple), and Salvation Army.

When we got home we had an hour to get ready for Sloppy's. I made salad and some wraps, grabbed my crocheting, and we were off. 

The first set was fun, the second was thin, everyone is at sunset, and the third filled up again. It's hard for me as the gig progresses. Our backstage is actually side stage, and everyone can see what goes on with the little kids. It just gets hectic. 

I went straight to bed when I got home, and then it happened; Tom was chatty. I just wanted to sleep. I needed to get up early in the morning. He was chatty about everything that the kids do wrong. I can't handle that kind of talk when I'm trying to go to sleep. Grrrr
,

No comments:

Post a Comment