Wednesday, May 7, 2014

May 7, 2014

Wednesday

We got home late last night and had to get the garbage out. Someone had piled garbage in front and on top of the empty cans. Grrr. So Garrett and I had to get the garbage into the cans or the garbage men wouldn't take it. We dragged it out to the road.

So I didn't set my alarm and didn't get up early enough to go walking. I went in the hot tub. I was about to make breakfast but the kids were arguing and I couldn't take it, so I ran away over to Kim's studio and helped her for 2 1/2 hours. Ang and Callie were there too. I also brought Garrett to help with Stevie.

When I got home, only Tommy and Charlie were there. Tom had Tommy do the dishes. I told them to start their history and I went downstairs and weeded my rock yard on the side of the house. The rocks look better without the weeds, but it's not pretty. I don't know what to do to make a rock yard pretty. :0(

We left for an unusual Wednesday night gig at Sloppy's. I listened to "The Giver" the whole way there.

After I ordered the kids food, I took a walk to Kilwin's and bought some chocolatey goodness. They have the best peanut butter cups and salted carmel fudge. I got Charlie a carmel Apple, and chocolate covered smores for the rest of the boys. I got some carmel and chocolate covered pretzels for Tom. I gave our waitress one of the two peanut butter cups. 

I crocheted during most of the show. I started the 6th and final block for the decorative pillow I'm making for my bed.

Finished listening to "The Giver" while we drove home. Ang has a doctor appt tomorrow so TJ will drop the kids off in the morning. I'm adding a picture of Callie last night when they got home from the gig. We wore her out. :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment